Source Code Review
Source code review refers to the process of analyzing the source code of a software application line-by-line to identify potential vulnerabilities, security weaknesses, or coding errors that could lead to data breaches, system crashes, or other issues. This process is typically performed by security experts or software developers who specialize in code analysis and may involve both manual and automated testing techniques. The goal of source code review is to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities and improve the overall security and stability of an application.
Our Source Code Security Review Service maps your application source code and identifies technical and business logic vulnerabilities.
What we do:
RNR’s Source Code Review includes the following steps:
- Planning: The SCR team will first need to plan the review, which includes identifying the scope of the review, the tools and techniques that will be used, and the resources that will be needed.
- Static analysis: The SCR team will then perform a static analysis of the source code, which involves analyzing the code without executing it. This can be done using automated tools or manually.
- Dynamic analysis: The SCR team may also perform dynamic analysis of the source code, which involves executing the code and observing its behavior. This can be done using automated tools or manually.
- Reporting: The SCR team will finally produce a report that summarizes the findings of the review, including the vulnerabilities that were identified and the recommendations for remediation.
SCR can be a valuable tool for organizations of all sizes. It can help organizations identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their applications that could be exploited by attackers. RNR’s services help prevent data breaches and other security incidents.
RnR Secure Coding Checklist are
SANS25 Secure Coding Guidelines
Unlike traditional website security services which only focus on automated scanners, we thoroughly map your business logic, web-application data flow and in-turn identify workflow related vulnerabilities. This combination of automated and expert-driven manual testing ensures the best end result for your web-applications.
Our in-house developed E.D.I.T.E framework takes our experienced consultants through a well-defined testing workflow that intelligently automates repeatable tasks while facilitating auditors to efficiently carry out thorough manual testing.
Security Testing Methodology
Realtime Security DashboardOur security audit dashboard allows customers to access their projects and data in real-time. Furthermore, it allows them to manage their projects end-to-end from project initialization, activity tracking, issue management, patch tracking, re-testing, reporting, compliance, etc. Some of the unique aspects of our dashboard are:
Our custom developed reports provide application-specific details along with step-by-step fix information, code and configuration examples.
Some unique aspects of our reports are:
- Custom developed by experts specifically for your application infrastructure.
- Detailed fix information with source-code and configuration details for your development language and platform.
- Multiple fixes and workarounds to help you find the best possible solution.
What is Application Security?
Effective Security Testing Safeguards your Applications from Cyber Threats & Vulnerabilities
RNR Application Security Testing helps you detect application vulnerabilities, provide full coverage for Web and Mobile application infrastructure and online services, and reduce risks to meet regulatory compliance requirements. Our Application Security Methodology extends beyond scanning software detection to identify and prioritize the most vulnerable aspects of your online application, as well as come up with practical Solutions.
Leave us message