Agiliance RiskVision Helps Retailers to Strengthen Their Cyber Defenses in Light of Recent Data Breaches
Agiliance RiskVision is a governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) platform that helps organizations manage their risks and comply with regulations. It is a cloud-based platform that can be used by organizations of all sizes.
The Agiliance PCI DSS 3.0 Content Pack provides organizations that handle cardholder information and are regulated by the PCI Security Standards Council with a framework to implement and maintain effective information security processes and internal controls. It minimizes the risk of failing to conform to the PCI DSS 3.0 standards, which can result in hefty fines, class-actions lawsuits, and reputational damages. The content pack covers all technical and operational requirements, as well as guidance related to shared hosting providers, including:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems;
- Protect Cardholder Data;
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program;
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures;
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks;
- Maintain an Information Security Policy; and
- Shared Hosting Providers Cardholder Data Environment Protection.
Using Agiliance RiskVision, organizations can gather, score, and review their data- and survey-driven control assessment results to identify and remediate control gaps that can be exploited by hackers. Agiliance RiskVision provides a comprehensive view of an organization’s PCI compliance posture to minimize the risk of data breaches. Its data automation and correlation capabilities enable organizations to more quickly and easily conduct continuous compliance assessments and cover a far broader scope of their infrastructure without adding additional staff.
“One of the most significant changes introduced with PCI DSS 3.0 is the concept of making compliance a daily event, instead of an annual check-box fire drill to comply with an audit,” said Torsten George, vice president of worldwide marketing and products at Agiliance. “Continuous compliance is a considerable challenge that requires the rethinking of existing processes, including the tools organizations use to gather and analyze data. Agiliance RiskVision and the Agiliance PCI 3.0 Content Pack provide the controls, data automation, data aggregation, and workflow engine to streamline the overall compliance process and reduce the risk of data breaches.”
The Agiliance PCI DSS 3.0 Content Pack is available immediately and is included with all Agiliance RiskVision subscriptions.
Agiliance is the leading independent provider of Integrated Risk Management solutions for Operational and Security programs. Agiliance RiskVision is automating how Global 2000 companies and government agencies achieve continuous diagnostics of big data across financial, operations, and IT domains to orchestrate incident, threat, and vulnerability actions in real time. Agiliance RiskVision customers demonstrate automation use cases within 30 days on-demand, and within 60 days on-premise, made possible by a configurable platform and applications, broad library of technology integrations, and vast domain and regulatory content. Agiliance RiskVision scales with businesses, effectively managing assets, data, people, and processes to achieve 100 percent risk and compliance coverage. Its real-time risk analysis leads to optimized business performance and better investment decisions. For more information, please visit www.agiliance.com.
What we do
RNR’s Agiliance RiskVision offers a variety of features, including:
- Risk management: Agiliance RiskVision helps organizations to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Compliance management: Agiliance RiskVision helps organizations to identify and manage their compliance obligations.
- Audit management: Agiliance RiskVision helps organizations to plan, execute, and report on audits.
- Policy management: Agiliance RiskVision helps organizations to create, manage, and enforce policies.
- Incident management: Agiliance RiskVision helps organizations to manage incidents and investigate breaches.
- Reporting: Agiliance RiskVision provides a variety of reports to help organizations track their progress and compliance.
Agiliance RiskVision is a powerful GRC platform that can help organizations improve their governance, risk, and compliance posture. Contact us and get your Agiliance RiskVision GRC Tools and improve your governance, risk, and compliance posture.
Leave us message